Speech-Language & Feeding-Swallowing services may be covered in full or part by your insurance plan. Insurance plans vary greatly in the specifics of each plan, and then even more so with the group or plan you belong to. Please contact your insurance company, answering the following questions:
- Do I have Speech Therapy insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year am I entitled to?
- Are there co-pays due at each session?
- Is approval required by my primary care physician?
- If I pay out-of-pocket, what is the amount I will be reimbursed?
The Speech Square, LLC
is a Contracted Healthcare Provider with:
We are currently an in-network healthcare provider with Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance company. We are an out-of-network provider for Aetna. For those not participating with BCBS or Aetna, an invoice will be provided for families to submit for reimbursement.
We welcome your questions and are happy to speak with you!
Maria Oakes, MS, CCC-SLP
Danielle Oakes, MA, CCC-SLP
The Speech Square, LLC.
6 Taylor Rd, Princeton, NJ 08540